SERVICE LEARNING

 Sharing Knowledge About How to Make a flower vase from skewers

Hello, my name is Andini. Today I made a vase of flowers from skewers with my mother. I did this to share knowledge about how to easily make flower vases from skewers and to learn creativity with my mother when I was bored in the midst of a pandemic. I shared this knowledge because I saw quite a lot of skewers left, so I invited my mother to make a flower vase from the skewers.

First I prepared materials and tools for the process of making flower vases from skewers, namely skewers, buffalo paper, hot glue, scissors, compass, a little cardboard, pens, rulers, beads.


Second, I cut buffalo paper with a size of 20 cm x 5 cm
Third, I glue the buffalo paper and neatly attach the skewers
Fourth, I slanted it using a pen, then cut it using scissors
Fifth I made a circle with a diameter of 7 on cardboard lined with buffalo paper and glued it as in the picture
The final stage, I glued the beads as decoration.
This flower vase can be made as decoration in the living room or anywhere my mother wanted
NAMA : ANDINI RATNA SARI
KELAS : MIPA7-18
ABSEN : 02





Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

FOOD CULTURE EXCHANGE

Story telling